Spinach and Almond Pesto its a great way of adding extra nutrients to your diet. This delicious pesto variation shows that pesto doesn’t need to be traditional, you can make it using different ingredients and never get bored of it.
- 2 cups of Spinach
- 50g Parmigiano Regano (parmesan cheese)
- 100ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Blanched Almonds
- squeeze Lemon Juice
- pinch Sea Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- Wash and dry the spinach.
- Roughly cut the parmesan cheese
- In a blending container place the almonds, spinach, olive oil, parmezan, lemon juice and spices
- Blend all untill well combined
- Place in a jar, store in a fridge