Oats and banana breakfast smoothie it is a very energising and satisfying breakfast option, which will keep you going for a few hours. Very easy to prepare, highly nutritious, dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 Tbs Chia seeds
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk, canned
- 1/2 cup Coconut water
- 1 heaped Tbs Goji berries, dried
- 2 heaped Tbs Oats, raw
- 1/2 scoop Protein powder, rice/hemp/pea
- 1 Tbs Sunflower seeds
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Soak oats and goji berries for up to 1 hour in coconut milk until they are soft (do not drain, use all).
- Soak chia seeds in a filtered water for 15min until they have jelly-like consistency.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz NT mNTOI