CPD Points: 6
Date(s) - 13/04/2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Green Isle Hotel
An Introduction for Practitioners to the World of Viruses and how they may be affecting your clients’ health…
- An historical view of the effect certain viruses have had on humanity – from the Spanish Flu to Bird Flu
- The importance of host immunity
- A contemporary view of viruses and what they can be responsible for.
- How to test for the presence of viruses
- Viral involvement in Auto-Immunity
- Case history examples
- Key Remedies to oppose viral infections.
- Key Remedies to support immunity vs viruses
Gilian is responsible for clinician training on the range of tests they offer.
These include the Armin Labs tests for bacterial and viral infections.
These tests – performed in Germany at the laboratory of Dr. Armin Schwarzbach,
who has specialised in tick-borne infections for over two decades – are particularly
sensitive, extending beyond the serology routinely offered for tests of this kind.
what criteria to apply for the most targeted results, including the use of checklists
matched against the patient’s history.