CPD Points: 15
Date(s) - 01/05/2019 - 31/05/2019
Categories No Categories
IHS: Introduction to Health and Wellness Coaching: Become More Coach-Like.
Discover why health and wellness coaching has become such a powerful tool for helping individuals make long-term lifestyle changes that can profoundly improve their health, vitality and well-being
Next start date: May 2019
Length of Course: 1 Month
Study format: Online with 2 optional webinars
Cost: €250 – 40% NTOI discount on this course. To avail NTOI members should log into the members site and check the discount code on the Special Offers tab and apply at check out.
Suitable for anyone interested in learning more about health and wellness coaching, and becoming more coach-like in their personal and professional communications. Registered as 15 CPD points for NTOI members.
You will learn:
- The key factors that determine health and wellness
- How coaches move away from a “prescribe & treat” and “educate & implore” way of working to becoming an ‘ally’ to those they work with
- The underpinning theories behind health and wellness coaching, including behavioural change theories, positive psychology, motivational interviewing, Readiness For Change theory and NLP
- The core competencies of health and wellness coaching, including creating the coaching alliance, listening skills, powerful questions, developing accountability and goal setting
- How health and wellness coaching skills can successfully be applied in different professional settings