- This event has passed.
11/05/2019 @ 9:00 am - 12/05/2019 @ 7:00 pm+€78.00
It’s finally here, WellFest weekend has arrived! So, if you’re wondering what’s on this weekend, wonder no more, as WellFest 2019 is returning to Dublin’s Royal Hospital Kilmainham
What’s on in Dublin?
WellFest 2019 in association with KBC
Get ready for Europe’s largest outdoor health and wellness festival as WellFest 2019 rolls back into town. From dance cardio to zero-waste cooking, sleep physiology, a Q&A between Fearne Cotton & Joe Wicks and much more, this year’s festival is going to be our biggest and best yet!
WellFest 2019 in association with KBC will take place in the beautiful grounds on the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin 8 on 11 and 12 May. Our biggest lineup yet features over 150 health and wellness experts, over 15 stages and over 150 of the best health and wellness brands. Find the full line-up here, details on how to get there here and what you can expect here.
What’s on on Saturday?
- Fitness and yoga expert Amanda Bisk will guide a full-body ‘sculpt’ workout on the KBC Main Stage and a yoga flow in WellYoga. Later in the afternoon, Kathryn Thomas will host a Q&A with Amanda in the WellTalk area.
- UK fitness experts and personal trainers Alice Liveing, Faisal Abdalla and Bradley Simmonds will host workout sessions on the KBC Main Stage and in the WellFit area.
- Former rugby player turned yogi Richie Norton AKA The Strength Temple will host his signature mobility flows on the KBC Main Stage as well as in KBC WellGood and WellYoga.
- In the WellFood area in association with SuperValu, bestselling author and entrepreneur Ella Mills, founder of Deliciously Ella, will be part of a Q&A discussing ‘Lessons in food, life and business’.
- Roz Purcell will take part in a Q&A and Philly McMahon will host a fitness class at the expanded KBC WellGood area.
- Jennifer Rock, also known as The Skin Nerd will host a ‘skin school’ talk in WellTalk.
- At WellMind, Gerry Hussey and The Mindfulness Centre have curated a full schedule for the weekend, featuring sessions on mindful communication, engaging the flow of creativity, breaking through self-doubt and the foundations of mindfulness.
What’s on on Sunday?
- Following his workout to thousands of attendees last year, fitness expert The Body Coach, Joe Wicks returns with his ‘Lean in 15 HIIT’ workout on the KBC Main Stage.
- Mixed Martial Arts Coach John Kavanagh will debut the training method ‘Víkingaþrek’ for the first time ever in Ireland in the WellFit area. Later Cassie Stokes will host a Q&A with John at the WellTalk area where he will be joined on-stage by his social-media star brother, James Kavanagh.
- The WellTalk stage will host Kathryn Thomas and British broadcaster Fearne Cotton, followed by Fearne’s one-to-one conversation with Joe Wicks.
- American dance-fitness instructor and creator of ‘The Sculpt Society’, Megan Roup, will guide dance-cardio workouts on the KBC Main stage and in KBC WellGood.
- Zero-waste vegan chef and sustainability advocate Max La Manna will give a cooking demo in the WellFood area on the tips, tricks and hacks to cooking for, and living, a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Yoga sensation Cat Meffan will host yoga flows in WellYoga and on the KBC Main Stage.
- A dance-cardio rave hosted by FRAME will be the closing act of the festival on the KBC Main Stage.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 and 12 May. Tickets are priced from €78 and are available here