Thyroid Health with Brendan O’Brien
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Brendan O’Brien will return with a new topic ‘Thyroid Health’ which will cover the points below, an interactive q&a and protocols associated with the various thyroid conditions.
Date: Wednesday 4th March
Location: Connacht Hotel, Galway
To secure your place at the talk, please contact Sinead Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pharma Nord Ireland on 01 8991 650
Thyroid Talk Content
- 2.5 hrs approximately
- Detailed anatomy and physiology of thyroid gland and target receptor function including reference to genetic defects
- Explanation of physiological regulation via HPA axis in response to environmental stimuli
- Nutritional regulating cofactors for each step of thyroid function
- Overview of thyroid effect on innate and adaptive immune responsePutative aetiology and origins of auto immune thyroiditis with focus on Hypothyroidism
- Nutritional interventions to support defective physiology & normal function
- Strategies for dealing with non-responsive clients
- Case review.