Micro Trace Mineral labs will run a training day on the 14th of March, aimed at helping practitioners to become confident in testing and supporting clients who show potential symptoms of metal toxicity.
What the course will cover…
* How are we exposed to heavy metals in the environment
* Health conditions associated with heavy metal exposure
* Testing for heavy metal toxicity
* What causes some people to have more issues than others
* Nutrient and dietary intervention to help remove heavy metals from the body.
Date & Location
The Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley | 14th March |9.30 – 5pm
To Book: https://niamhburkenutrition.com/metal-detoxification/