- This event has passed.
New Roots Herbal: Supporting Mitochondria to Increase Longevity & Prevent Disease
November 15 @ 8:00 am - November 21 @ 5:00 pm
Supporting Mitochondria to Increase Longevity & Prevent Disease
Our health and well being is largely determined by the health of our cells, well functioning mitochondria within the cells and the effects of inflammation upon the cells. In the webinar we will touch upon the following points:
- Inflammation: What is inflammation, how does it affect the body and the impact on nutrients and blood markers.
- Toxins and inflammation and the root causes of autoimmunity and leaky gut.
- What makes a cell healthy / unhealthy
- How mitochondrial health affects the health of every cell in your body.
- Functions of the mitochondria and symptoms associated with mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Mitochondria and energy production and strategies to improve mitochondrial health.
- Beneficial nutrients and lifestyle modifications to boost cellular and mitochondrial function and reduce risk of disease
- How to read blood markers for cellular health
This webinar is free to watch as you wish. It is one hour in length.
1 CPD points