- This event has passed.
NC: Ask the Expert: Blood Sugar & Menopause
July 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Nutrition Collective:
Ask the Expert: Blood Sugar & Menopause with NT Kristen Chick
Adults aged 45-64 are most likely to be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes –
Controlling blood sugar levels is important for all of us at all stages of our lives, but did you know that it’s particularly important during menopause and perimenopause?
This session will look at why blood sugar levels are prone to fluctuations during menopause, and how it can impact negatively on the symptoms experienced.
This session looks at:
• The impact of blood sugar levels on mood, cognitive health and hot
• Blood sugar and symptoms of inflammation
• Blood sugar, dysbiosis and hormones
• Sunshine, insulin and ATP
• Nutrients for healthy blood sugar balance
• Sugar cravings and how to manage them
• How to sweeten your diet healthily
Date and Time: 19th July 6pm
Join our webinar with Kirsten Chick to get all your answers on
managing blood sugar imbalances successfully during