- This event has passed.
Metabolics – Understanding The Immune System
September 28 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm£100
Understanding The immune System – Covering; Balancing the Immune System – Biofilms – Cytokines – Addressing Autoimmunity – Allergies – Inflammation – Cancer.
Date: Saturday 28th September 2019,
Time: 8.30 am (registration) to 5.30 pm.
Venue: The Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Stockhole Lane, Swords, Co Dublin
Cost: £100, Includes lunch and refreshments.
CPD Points: 7
To book: Phone: UK No: 01380 814781 or email email@example.com
What Topics Will Be Covered?
- The organs of the immune system.
- The innate and adaptive immune system.
- Balancing the immune system; Th1, Th2, Th17.
- Inflammation and its association with lectins, blood type and obesity.
- Cytokines, interleukins, prostaglandins and leukotrienes addressing imbalance.
- The effect of biofilms, bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites including Lyme disease.
- Mitochondrial function, the cell danger response and the immune system
- Allergies, hypersensitivities and mast cell activation syndrome.
- Nutrients supporting the immune system
- Immune system and cancer
- Addressing autoimmunity.
- Inducing autophagy
Join us for the latest seminar hosted by Alison Astill-Smith, Director and Founder of Metabolics Ltd. Alison has delivered seminars and advice across the country as well as internationally. Sign up to this latest seminar on immunity and further your understanding on a range of immunity related subjects and conditions that affect large numbers of patients here in the UK. The seminar will cover a range of subjects in great detail. By taking part in this seminar you will also earn CPD hours towards your portfolio. Refreshments and lunch are included during the day. This seminar costs just £100.00.