Delicious and nutritious dairy free, gluten free, and free from processed sugar dessert. Easy to prepare, suitable for Vegans and Paleo diet.
- 250 gr Strawberries
- 200 ml Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbs Raw Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbs Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Dates soaked for few hours
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot on medium heat, lower the heat to minimum and add cacao powder and 2 tsp date syrup from soaking the dates. Stir vigorous until all melts together.
- Add chopped soaked dates to the chocolate mixture and stir, place in a fridge for 30 min until it hardens.
- Whip the coconut cream with a mixer and place in a fridge for 10 min to make it stiffer.
- Wash the strawberries place the rest in a blending container and blend until smooth.
- Poor strawberry mouse to small bowls or glasses (dessert looks like in a glass when you can see all the layers of it) and place in a fridge.
- Take out the mousses and whipped coconut cream out the fridge and spoon out the cream over the mousses.
- Spoon out small pieces of chocolate with dates and crush it over the whipped coconut cream topping.
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz NT mNTOI