Chickpeas and sweet potato pate it’s a great dinner and lunch idea. High in fibre, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Carotene, VitK and Niacin. Dairy and gluten free, Vegetarian and Paleo.
- 1 cup Chickpeas, cooked or canned
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil, solid
- 2 Eggs (hens)
- 1/2cup chopped Parsley, fresh
- 1 tsp Pepper, black
- pinch Sea Salt
- 1 small Sweet potato
- 1 tsp Turmeric, ground
*Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Soak the chickpeas overnight (or use a canned), cook and let it cool down.
- Cook/steam the sweat potato and cut into smaller pieces.
- Place the chickpeas and sweet potato in a plastic bowl, add coconut oil, raw eggs, parsley and spices (or spice it up according to your own taste).
- Blend all until smooth with a hand blender (alternatively use a food processor).
- Place the mixture in a baking tin.
- Bake 30-45 min at temp 200C
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz NT mNTOI