Cashew mayo it’s a Vegan mayo alternative, which can be used in a place of mayo for dips, soups, sauces, etc. It is free from dairy, gluten, egg, suitable for Paleo, Keto and Raw diet.
- 1 cup Cashew nuts, plain, soaked overnight or for at least 2 hours
- ¼ cup/60ml avocado oil or flax oil
- ¼ cup/60ml filtered water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ fresh garlic clove, chopped, or ¼ teaspoon (a pinch) garlic powder
*Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Place all the ingredients in a blending container and blend until smooth.
- Store in a fridge for up to 7 days.
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz NT mNTOI