Baked Plum with Coconut Cream its a lovely and easy dessert full of autumn flavours. It is Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Process Sugar Free, Vegan and Paleo.
- 2 Plums
- 200ml Coconut Cream
- Date Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Dark Chocolate to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Wash the plums, cut half and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle it with date syrup, cinnamon and vanilla. Bake in the oven for 30 min.
- Using a mixer whip the coconut cream with a drop of vanilla and date syrup and place in a fridge.
- Take plums out of the even, place in a bowls filled with chilled coconut cream.
- Sprinkle with a grated chocolate.
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz Dip NT, mNTOI