This Apple, Feta and Pecan Salad with Balsamic Molasses Dressing is Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Apple, Feta and Pecan Salad with Balsamic Molasses Dressing is sweet, crunchy, fresh, satisfying and super tasty. It looks very pretty, therefore perfect for special occasions, as well as just treating yourself to something nutritious and delicious ?
- 100g Feta Cheese
- 1 large Apple
- 100g Pecan Nuts, roasted
- 100g Rucola leaves
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Black Strap Molasses*
*Alternatively use 1 Tbsp of Raw Honey
- Wash and dry your rucola (arugula) leaves
- Wash your apple, cut quarter’s and each quarter in thin slices
- Prepare the dressing by combining together the molasses and balsamic vinegar
- In a large glass bowl place in layers: rucola, apples, feta crumbles and a little bit of dressing; ideally you want 3 layers
- Voila! Enjoy your salad!