How to Obtain CPD Accreditation 2018
- For any courses/seminars/workshops you wish to be considered for CPD accreditation, please send full details of the event to email@example.com as per our checklist. (See below)
- These details should be sent to NTOI at least 6 weeks prior to the event.
- If the event constitutes part of a series or day/weekend/week programme, you are requested to submit all details at the same time so that the CPD Committee may review the event as a whole.
- The cost for CPD accreditation, posting details on the NTOI website, advertising event in NTOI newsletter and emailing members with course flyer is as follows:
- 1 seminar per calendar year: €150
- Three seminars per calendar year will be charged at a discounted rate of €300.
- Further seminars: €100 per seminar submitted
- 1 webinars per calendar year: €50
- Three webinars per calendar year will be charged at a discount rate of: €100.
- Further webinars: €30 per webinar submitted.
- Accreditation is valid for one year from 01.01 to 31.12 irrespective of the date of the event/s.
- If you want to repeat the same event during that time, with no change in content, no further approval or charge is incurred.
- CPD accreditation entitles you to use the NTOI logo for a period of one year but only in direct relationship with the approved event/s.
- The CPD points awarded are based on one CPD hour per hour of learning with a maximum of 6 CPD hours per day. For courses of a longer duration, the maximum number of hours per course is 15. Once the event is approved we will inform you of the CPD points awarded.
The following form may be submitted online or downloaded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once application form has been received, we will ask for further details on your cpd event. Once approved. NTOI will email you with the relevant payment link for the cpd event(s) submitted.