This delicious strawberry mousse with coconut cream & chocolate is dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegan and Paleo diet.
- 250 gr Strawberries
- 200 ml Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbs Raw Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbs Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp Date syrup (or other natural sweetener of your choice)
- Whip the coconut cream with a mixer and place in a fridge for 10 min to make it stiffer.
- Wash the strawberries, leave few for a decoration and place the rest in a blending container and blend until smooth.
- Poor strawberry mouse to small bowls or glasses (dessert looks like in a glass when you can see all the layers of it) and place in a fridge.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot on medium heat, lower the heat to minimum and add cacao powder and date syrup stirring vigorous until all melts together.
- When chocolate ingredients are well combined put it of heat and let it cool, stirring it from time to time.
- Take out the mousses and whipped coconut cream out the fridge and spoon out the cream over the mousses.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and the remaining strawberries.
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz NT mNTOI
Ola’s Speciality and clinic